Man & Van Terms and Conditions
- We do not move hazardous waste material, such as asbestos and chemicals, but free advice can be given on these items.
- Items being delivered to a new address must be checked for size before delivery, we cannot be held responsible if the item is too big for entry into the new address. Also clients must check for parking and access, overgrown tree branches, poor access causing delays can affect the price quoted.
- Our service is charged per hour. Time is charged from departure from our depot to the return to our depot. There is a minimum charge of two hours.
- Waiting time will be charged at the normal hourly rate.
- The time needed will be estimated when the job is booked and payment will be taken. If the job over runs the estimated time then any additional charges will be due immediately.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancellations must be received in writing or by email to email@example.com. The table below outlines our cancelation policy.
|Within 48hrs of booking.||More than 72hrs before job commencement||Between 48 -72 hrs. before job commencement||Less than 48hrs before job commencement|
|Standard policy||100% of the fee will be refunded||70% of the rental fee will be refunded||50% of the rental fee will be refunded||No refund will be given|
- Customers must arrange parking at the address, or pay for any parking fines incurred while we are working at their address. (Local Council can help supply road cones, for parking).
- We cannot be held liable for late arrival to an agreed address, due to unforeseen circumstances, ie due to traffic, but the driver will try to contact the client within 20 minutes of being late.
- Customers must ensure they or a representative are on site to accept responsibility of our delivery and sign for confirmation.
- All goods must packed ready for when our vehicle arrives. We do not offer a packing service. It is your responsibility to ensure that all goods being transported are adequately packaged. We will not accept liability for damage to any goods.